– International Awards excellent quality
Drei Kronen beers have often been internationally awarded for excellent quality in the last years and decades. Already in 1972, our Kronenbräu 1308 beer had won the international gold medal of the “International British Bottling Institute” in Amsterdam. In Brussels, our beers have won several gold medals at the “Monde Selection Competition”. The “Drei Kronen 1308 Brauhaus” concept has been awarded with the titles: “Best Microbrewery in Town” as well as with “Best Beer in Town” by leading magazines as well as airlines.
Drei Kronen Brauerei
- Founded in the year 1308
- One of the oldest breweries in the world!
- The oldest heritage brewery in the world!
- The oldest and only remaining “Free Appointed Brewery” in the world!
- To serve only the “Right Royal Mug”
- Has ancient rights granted by the King
- Golden oak mellowed beer
- Since several hundred years privately owned by the Gerner family
- Cooperation with Technical University of Munich, faculty for beer brewing
- More than 700 years of brewing tradition
- Glass for Glass Royal Enjoyment since 1308